Kitchen Project Management
Buying a new fitted kitchen is something people do on average twice in their lifetimes.
It's hardly surprising that most people have little experience of doing this.
Simply put, buying a new fitted kitchen involves making a whole series of decisions and then trying to organise a whole load of tradesmen.
Some of the decisions you need to make ...
- Cabinet door style
- Cabinet door colour
- Cabinet Hi-Line or Drawer-Line
- Wall Cabinet Height
- Cabinet Decor Panels
- Cabinet Handle-Less, Push-Fit, Handles
- Handle Position - Vertical or Horizontal
- Worktop type - Laminate, Wood, Quartz, Granite, Resin, etc
- Splashback type - Glass, Stainless Steel, Wall Tiles, etc
- Kitchen Appliance type - built in, built-under, integrated, free-standing
- Kitchen Supplier - buy all products from one place, or source independently
- Kitchen Fitter - Multi skilled individual, or separate Tradesmen
Some of the Trades People you will need the services of ...
- Flooring Specialist
- Specialist Worktop Templater
- Specialist Worktop Fitter
- Glass Splashback Templater
- Glass Splashback Fitter
You can appreciate there are a lot of purchasing decisions to make, organise the delivery of, and then arrange to be fitted.
A Kitchen Project Manager will have experienced this process many times ... and can take care of it all for you!
Would you like to see how I can take care of all this for you?