Independent Kitchen Designers
More and more people are choosing to have their kitchen layout planned by an Independent Kitchen Designer.
Why? Because Independent Kitchen Designers ...
- Don't sell kitchens, so they can focus purely on getting the design right for you
- Don't work for any kitchen retailer, so can be completely open and candid about any kitchen products
- Provide complete Dimensioned Plans, Elevation, 3D Colour Perspective Drawings, and Specialist Worktop Drawings that can be used to obtain quotations from any kitchen retailer
- Don't have to limit your design to any particular Kitchen Retailers products/service
- Stay up to date with all new product innovations
- Are generally highly experienced Kitchen Designers with many thousands of kitchen designs behind them
- Will often have contacts with good local Kitchen Retailers, Worktop Fabricators, Appliance Sources, and Fitters should you need the service of one
- Can often save you many times their fee by cutting out costly planning errors, and showing you how to design your kitchen in the most cost effect way