Kitchen Design Example
Please flip through the slide show to see images of your proposed kitchen layout.
You can think of this as a "starting point" - let me know of any "tweaks" you want me to do for you.
Upon approval of this design (or the tweaked version) I will be sending you a "hard copy" of these drawings as part of your new Kitchen Design Pack
Your Kitchen Design Pack will comprise of ...
- A fully itemised Kitchen Plan (your kitchen fitter will welcome a copy of this)
- Flat elevation drawings (to show door "handing", and handle positions)
- Photo quality 3D colour perspective pictures (so you can see just how your new kitchen will look)
- A specialist Worktop Plan (you can send this to worktop suppliers for a quote)
- A Parts List itemising EVERYTHING you need to order (you can send this to any kitchen retailer (or on-line kitchen supplier) for a quote
Please Note! - you will own these drawings (you will have bought and paid for them) so there are no restriction about what you can do with them.
Kitchen Design Information:
The Island size allows a minimum 1100mm walk through space from any adjacent edge
Glass Splashback to be templated upon worktop installation
New Kitchen Appliances Included:
- Single Built In Oven
- Compact Built In Steam Oven
- Wall mounted Microwave
- 800mm Induction Hob
- 900mm angled Glass Cooker Hood + Ducting Kit
- Integrated Dishwasher
- American Fridge Freezer
- 1+1/2 Bowl Under-Mount Sink (Small Bowl Left) (800mm Cabinet)
- Quooker Flex Instant Boiling Water Tap
Retained Kitchen Appliances Included:
- None required